Registry Forms and Breeder Award Information
NAVHDA offers single dog registration as well as two methods to register litters; allowing breeders to choose whether they want to transfer ownership to their puppy buyers at the time of registration or give the new owners their certificates and allow them to do it on their own.
Any form needed to register litters including specialty forms for artificial insemination and frozen semen, as well as forms to apply for NAVHDA Breeder Awards can be found here. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, feel free to contact us.
- Single Dog Registration
- Litter Registration Packet
- Leased Dam Notification
- Additional Signature
- List Of Registered Kennel Names
- Kennel Name Registration
- Transfer of Owner
- Revoke Breeding Restriction
- Affidavit of Breeding Using Frozen or Chilled Semen
- Certification of Breeding Using Fresh Semen via Artificial Insemination
- Certification of Breeding Using Fresh Extended Semen via Artificial Insemination
- DNA Policies and Procedures
- DNA Kit
NAVHDA’s Breeder Awards were created by the leaders of the organization in an effort to foster and reward selective breeding. In addition to recognizing progeny that attain consistent test scores, NAVHDA strongly promotes DNA testing of all dogs along with hip certification, which is incorporated into the advanced Breeder Award levels. The stringent criteria for the various awards and the list of Breeder Award recipients provide prospective puppy buyers in-depth insights when identifying reputable breeders.